Friday, October 3, 2014

Spider Gwen wants you to be a hero.

Bullying strikes a very hot nerve for me. It makes me grit my teeth to this day. Bullying is never, NEVER, ok. No matter how insignificant it may seem, bullying can destroy people. I was lucky enough to survive the bullying I endured as a kid, but some people I knew were not so fortunate. Before I climb to high up on my soapbox, let me just remind you to think before you speak. If you can't say something nice, don't say it. If you can't do something nice, don't do it. Bullying has to stop.

Heroes like Spider Woman know this and do their part to help. Now it's your turn. If you see bullying, be a hero and do something to help stop it.


Pick this and 6 other stickers up at Carol and John's Comics.

XO – Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment