Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fighting crime has never been so DILLish!


This one goes out to my Sister Candice! 

When we were a lot younger, I used to actually play with my Sister and her dolls and stuff. We'd actually mix em up....so we'd have these playdates of Barbies, G.I.Joe, Care Bears, Jem, Transformers ,TMNT (of course!) etc. One of our favorite dolls was this stuffed toy of a Super Pickle. Our Dad brought it home one day from one of his weekend DJ shows I think. 

Anyway, ol' SP was a the man! He was always getting tossed across the house (fly!), and used as an impromptu prop to beat the other sibling with! He had a goofy face, flappy, skinny arms and legs, a cape and the SP logo on his chest and Chuck Taylors on his feet. So he may of been related to Super Host. Thats an Old Cleveland personality from way back in the day. Yeah I am old. 

Just wanted to share that little story. Love ya Sissy!

When asked to submit drawing challenges to the group, my brain went dead after the first few suggestions so I just wrote the most oddest thing I could think of. Bam, Pickles. So blame me for probably the most exciting selection yet! 

2 hours, Manga Studio 5 EX, Cintiq. 

Be sure to follow me at any of the following sites! I am a busy fellah! 

-HGP3

Pink & Nanook Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment