Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mark's Monster Art!

Hi all, Mark here!
Today's post is an idea I came up with earlier in the year-- monsters in high school!  It was a fun idea to play with, and good for character design exercise.  Also, I like to show people that I am capable of drawing art that isn't just cute characters.


Here's a close up of the gals--
I straight-up adore Layla's design; I like how small she is compared to the others, and her inverted bob haircut is, to me, extremely cute.   Ceri and Skye also sport unique designs that were a blast to create. 

 And here are the guys:
I love how Dax towers over everyone else, and I really like how sad Enoch turned out.  I also enjoyed the sharp look for Jagger's facial features and hair.

Eventually I'd like to color these in Illustrator!  
Tell me, who's your favorite of the bunch? 


No comments:

Post a Comment