Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mr. Pope Selfie, Toon Filter...

Can't shake these two...geez!

What's up Artsy Folk!!!!

The Resident Badass has been away a few weeks, but I been watching all the awesomeness that's been going on!!! I wanna welcome our new doodler and master pencil technician Ryan Finley to the group! I also wanna give a shout out to the folks emailing and liking and commenting on all our posts on the blog and on Facebook! Seriously, its that kind of love, attention and appreciation that motivates us artists to keep drawing, keep improving and keep sharing!!! It's scary stuff putting your heart out there for the world to see so Thank you all, big hugs and stuff!!! 

What's up with me? Well I am going to be heading down to the Cincy Comicon, September 5th-7th
(www.cincycomiccon.com) I will be bringing the full Pink & Nanook Ink show to this event! I will also be attending the big Drink & Draw Event at the real life Hall of Justice!!! Should be a great adventure and I am looking forward to sharing a stage and meeting many Comic Book Industry Pros! 


If you are in the Cincinnati area or just love going to Comic Con's then make the roady on down! Love to meet and spread the Scribble Nerd love down by the Ohio River! 

Audi 5000

Henry Pope III

Follow me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment